We've added a full checkout process to our site, so now you can add multiple items to your cart and confirm your shipping address before placing your order.
Listen in as Sarah Westall interviews Tom Martin, the founder of Carbon60OliveOil.com, on how he got started with Carbon 60, how he makes his Carbon 60 Olive Oil and lots of other fun facts about Carbon 60.
Interview with Tom Martin, founder of Carbon 60 Olive Oil
Some of the amazing things that Sarah and Tom discuss in this video include:
- How when Clif High mentioned Carbon 60 Olive Oil in an earlier interview with Sarah, the entire industry sold out within 24 hours
- That scientists have been studying Carbon 60 for years, including in cell cultures and its effects on various organisms
- What researchers at the University of Paris discovered when they gave rats C60 in Olive oil
- How scientists since then have been trying to figure out the mechanisms of action at the cellular level
- The results of one study that found that Carbon 60 accumulates in the membranes of mitochondria within the cell
- How Carbon 60 seems to decrease the formation of reactive oxygen species (ROS) and therefore significantly reduces oxidative stress
- The effect that Carbon 60 has on DNA and telomere shortening, which directly affects aging
- How much people are taking and the effects they are seeing, whether it’s 1 teaspoon a day or a whole bottle at once
- What performance athletes are doing with Carbon 60 Oils to see significant improvements in their performance
- The competitive rower in the Netherlands who went from being reasonably competitive to the Dutch National Champion after taking Carbon 60, at the age of 43
- The history of Tom’s company Carbon60OliveOil.com, and how he was the first company in the world to produce commercially available carbon 60 olive oil
- How the market is really tiny at the moment, with possibly fewer than 7000 people ever experimenting with it
- That even though there’s a thriving community talking about their experience with Carbon 60 Olive Oil, it’s relatively unknown outside of that circle
- Some of the typical effects that most people experience after beginning to take Carbon 60 Olive Oil
- The amazing effects that Carbon 60 has had on people with Hepatitis C, auto-immune disorders, adverse responses to a vaccine
- How there are hundreds of studies being conducted on Carbon 60 around the world, and yet human studies are still a long way off
- That Tom would love to see more studies done on the effect of Carbon 60 on cancer, to further explore early promising results
- Why we don’t know how long the rats in the original study might have lived, because the study would simply take too long
- That Carbon 60 research indicates that if we could eliminate oxidative stress, you could in theory live to be 500 to 1000 years, just like the stories from the bible
- Why Tom chooses to use olive oil as the base for his product and not other oils like avocado oil or coconut oil
- How carbon 60 is produced, using an arc reactor, and the intensive process of purification that creates purified carbon 60, which is as expensive as gold
- The process that Tom uses to ensure a fully-saturated solution, as per the original rat study
- The change in perspective that occurs once you consider the possibility of living to 200 years, 300 years or more
- The ethical considerations that arise once people start living a lot longer, and how that might transform the world
- What Tom’s doing to support the industry and other producers, to ensure that product quality remains really high
- The fact that Tom has no idea how long the product could really last, and how the Paris research found that the oil was perfectly fine after five years
- How the only naturally occurring deposit of Carbon 60 is found in Eastern Europe, and how it might have been produced
And so much more!
Check out the interview for yourself and discover all about Carbon 60 and Tom Martin’s ongoing passion with anti-aging technology.
And for more great reading on carbon 60 and its properties, browse our growing collection of carbon 60 articles.