The price of our Carbon 60 Olive Oil has dropped by around 36%, thanks to our suppliers securing a better price for their Carbon 60 powder. No changes have been made to the ingredients whatsoever. The product and quality is identical.
Listen in as Thomas Paine and John Barnwell discuss ways to antidote 5G and other forms of radiation.
They also explore Carbon 60 (C60), ormus, shungite, buckyballs and superconnectivity.
Some of the fascinating things that Thomas and John discuss in this video include:
- How carbon 60 is a powerful anti-oxidant, that deals with oxidative stress, effectively stopping “rusting”, and is one of the best anti-oxidants ever found
- How rats treated with C60 had no ill effects after being exposed to normally lethal levels of radiation
- How toxicity testing with carbon 60 buckyballs on rats, ended up increasing their lifespan by more than 90%
- The different edible oils that carbon 60 can be taken in, including olive oil, almond oil and avocado oil
- The potential effects of taking Carbon 60 on other medications, including increasing their effectiveness or even neutralising their effects
- The fact that dissolving C60 molecules in oil, helps it to be absorbed by the liver, and then delivered to the rest of the body
- That C60 fullerene is small enough to cross the blood-brain barrier, and can help with brain fog and other mental issues
- A story of a 90-year-old mother who started taking carbon 60 olive oil, and had her vision improve enough for her to regain her drivers licence
- A discuss of ormus, which is another powerful substance that has been found in temples in the middle east
- How ormus includes both iridium and rhodium, which are superconductors at room temperature
- The foods that include ormus naturally, including aloe vera, concorde grapes and burnt toast
- How ormus and C60 work together, and seem to be even more effective when taken with foods that contribute hydrogen, including apples and kefir
- The “connectivity” connection, and how unusual it is that C60 is so conductive when it’s not a metal
- The origins of shungite, that’s found especially in Shunga in Russia, and contains 2-3% carbon 60 molecules
- How filtering water through shungite deposits seems to increase the health and lifespan of neighbouring peoples, especially around Hunza Valley
- Buckminster Fullerne’s search for a substance that promotes health and longevity, and his interest in shungite
- A brief mention of the importance of polarities of temperature in longevity, and relaxing of the DNA spiral
- The fact that all carbon is produced in outer space, in super-giant red stars
- How shungite seems to harmonise electrical circuits, making them harmonious and more efficient
- The importance of integrity, according to Buckminster Fullerene, and the contribution of the individual to the whole, in a decentralised culture
- The limitations of looking at individual components, and trying to guess what they’ll do when they’re combined
- The fact that any substance is only ever a problem when it’s out of balance
The interview finished with this great quote from Buckminster Fullerene:
“Integrity is the essence of everything successful.”
Check out the interview for yourself and discover more than you thought possible about carbon 60 and its effects.
And for more great reading on carbon 60, browse our growing collection of carbon 60 articles.