Due to current circumstances, Australia Post deliveries are taking even longer than usual. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
When you start to realise that you might have an extra 100 years or so left to live, it totally changes your perspective.
Listen in as Clif High, founder of HalfPastHuman.com, talks about how having to think in terms of a much longer life has changed how he approaches his life right now, and the implications of extended living on both individuals and society at large.
Clif High talks with Sarah Westall about planning for a much longer life
Some of the fascinating things that Clif and Sarah cover in this video include:
- How we need to be changing our thinking to accommodate this new future, especially for people taking C60 olive oil and other life extension approaches
- Why we’ll need to educate ourselves more than any doctor ever has, on nutrition, supplements, deficiencies and more
- The legacy our society has of thinking in terms of a life that goes from 0 to 80
- Why it makes no sense to live a longer life if we’re going to spend our extra years affected by disease and degeneration
- The new strategy we’ll need to create around our new, longer life
- What we’re aiming for is to feel great when we die, so we need to alter everything we’re doing now
- How Clif has changed his diet, especially around gluten, to improve his health
- The new questions we need to be asking ourselves to stay in optimal health ongoing
- Whether science and technology has the ability to tell us what we need, and the ancient health systems that may hold the answers
- Why it’s important to start making changes now, instead of when we get sick or start losing our abilities
- How our food chain is currently not set up to support good health, and the things that will have to change
- What we can do to affect our own experience, and potentially also help those around us
- Why practicality is going to be essential in any new strategies or solutions that we come up with
- Why going with the flow, and finding ways to harmonise with those around us is so powerful
- The kinds of ethical systems and disciplines we’ll need to create to support our new approach to life
- Why morals and religion are not able to provide us with the guidance we need to create a new way of life
- Some amazing statistics about the number of people that this planet is actually capable of supporting
- How non-alcoholic fatty liver disease might be the biggest silent killer affecting humanity
- Why dealing with the food issue is central to creating health and vitality in a long life
And so much more!
My absolute favourite quote from this interview is from Clif High, who says he wants to:
“Die very young and healthy at an advanced age.”
Isn’t that something incredible to aspire towards?
Listen to the full interview for yourself and explore how the possibility of an extra long life, whether through taking carbon 60 or using other longevity technologies, might change your way of thinking.
And for more great information on carbon 60 and its amazing properties, browse our collection of carbon 60 research articles.